Medical Assistant Certified
We are seeking a Medical Assistant Certified to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are a multi-clinic company with five locations, we are needing helping in most of these locations being in Shepherd, Splendora, Trinity, Onalaska, and Livingston Texas. We care about our staff and try to encourage growth and we work as a team, we have seen so many grow and advance, we are looking to add more team members to join our team as we commit to helping our patients and our community thru the hard times as the pandemic continues.
If interested, please send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 936-465-1045 or 936-327-9944.